Week of May 20th-May 24th
Website updated every Monday at 9:00 AM
Save the Dates:
5/22 Award Chapel
5/24 Splash Day/Last Day of School/Half Day
How to Say, "No"
1. Look at the teacher or adult.
2. Use a calm voice. Ask to talk with him/her privately.
3. Describe the behavior you are reporting.
4. Explain why you are making the report.
5. Answer any questions the adults has.
6. Thank the adult for listening.
Upcoming Tests or Projects
Spelling-every Friday unless told differently
Jesus the Messiah
Weekly Memory Verse Quiz Wednesday
Ephesians 6:1-18 due May 22
Chapel Verse Leaders
Long Verse Leader: Rena Verse Leader:
Division Concept and Facts
Writing Research Report
The Revolutionary War
How the Body Works
Mrs. Long-Small prizes for treasure box-Stickers-Paper towels-#2 pencils
Mrs. Rena-Large pillows or Bean bags for Reading Corner-Eraser Caps- Chalk for recess-Books for Reading Corner-Popsicle sticks with Velcro (S.T.E.M Center)-Play Dough ( S.T.E.M Center)-Legos (S.T.E.M Center)
Mrs. Long's Secret Word: